KFC eleven test restaurant Louisville
- This test restaurant is
- Louisville's health inspector scored the restaurant a 96 (A). Also, there'll be a drive thru, which is where this sign hangs.
- Pepsi products will be on tap.
- The drive-thru's clearance is 8'6". On the metric scale, that's who gives a crap, this is Kentucky.
- Parking lot signs have not yet been updated with new branding.
- KFC eleven might have a moat. Also, photography teachers say lines leading into a picture make it more appealing.
- Despite ranking 213 on the Fortune 500 list, KFC's parent company, Yum! Brands, is apparently sparing quite the expense when it comes to email addresses.
- No expense, however, is being spared on the masking film covering the doors to block prying eyes.
- This garish chicken resides just inside the entrance to scare your kids into eating their dinners.