KFC eleven tour 1
- The paint was dry on the inside at KFC eleven (although we're still gonna check the seat of our pants when we get home).
- Get a sports fact or 11 while throwing away your trash.
- KFC eleven's commitment to avocados extends to the ceiling.
- Bawk. All art was supplied locally, including from the Zephyr Gallery and Kentucky Museum of Art and Craft.
- Some people like to eat at tables.
- While KFC eleven's logo is Col. Sanders-free, he hasn't been totally ignored.
- Chicken on the grill.
- Seven sauces await your meal.
- Digital soda ordering—flavor shots! A debut in the Highlands?
- This structure helps divide the restaurant into different eating zones. You're excused if you feel like a chicken in a cage though.
- A plaque with local supplies is next to the side entrance.
- A member of the media considers his order. To quote the great media ombudsman, Eric Cartman, "More people will come if they think we'll have punch and pie!"
- The preparation of a Southwestern Baja Flatbread.