KFC eleven tour 2
- Col. Sanders in book form and three non-edible chickens reside next to the register.
- Square! It's not just for food trucks and coffee shops (although it wasn't in use today).
- Food porn is banned on Eater, but if you sneak a shot into the middle of a slideshow, maybe your boss won't notice.
- The restrooms are handicapped accessible.
- Remember that photo of Col. Sanders mentioned earlier? It's outside the restroom, where the Colonel apparently will wait throughout eternity for a pee that'll never arrive.
- No need to knock to see if the restrooms are occupied.
- A one-person-at-a-time restaurant restroom indicates faith in the quality of your cuisine.
- Cookie tray (seriously, there's no way to segue out of bathroom photos).
- A media food-porn feeding frenzy.
- One of five sculptures protruding out of the wall above the entrance by Joel Pinkerton. They are constructed from objects he found around the neighborhood,
- KFC eleven will have drive-thru, not always a given at a fast casual restaurant.
- This large bench resides outside the main entrance.
- The back patio seating overlooks Baxter Avenue.
- Like what you see at KFC eleven? Great. Just don't try to steal it.