Louisville Cochon 555
- Mayor Greg Fischer chats with judge Anthony Lamas of Seviche and Cochon founder Brady Lowe.
- Breaking it down, hog-style
- About 300 people attended. Here are about 10 of them.
- Harvest's Coby Lee Ming
- Levon Wallace and the Proof on Main hog squad
- Rye's Joe Banet
- MilkWood's Edward Lee manned the stand early on before returning to his restaurant.
- Then 610 Magnolia's Nick Sullivan (right) took over the MilkWood station.
- Brady Lowe poured himself a drink.
- The competitors
- The victors
- Dessert (from Comfy Cow)