Multiple bars and restaurants will be bending to the will of basketball-mad diners and drinkers this Friday evening, including some who don't usually fall under the category of "sports bar." We'll try to add others as we catch them, and if you see any more interesting adaptations to this Friday's inescapable event, please let us know in the comments or via tip.
· Meta has announced that "Hell has frozen over" and they will be projecting the game, but doing it "way cooler." Feast BBQ will bring the snacks, Lexington and Louisville will face off in the form of Woodford Reserve and Evan Williams drink specials.
· Seviche says on its Facebook that "there isn't a bad seat in the house when we show all the action on our 8 ft screen." Chef Anthony Lamas will be on hand to provide "complimentary bocaditos (small bites)."
· Harvest Restaurant also posted on Facebook that "Believe it or not, we do have a TV in the lounge, and encourage locavores and local fans to cheer "your favorite team while you enjoy some good food and drinks."
· El Camino notes that while "99% of the time our flat screens are meant to be visual art," they acknowledge that "it's March and it's Louisville, KY" so the game will be on and "there's no need to eat sports bar food."
· Meta [Official Site]
· Seviche: A Latin Restaurant [Official Site]
· Harvest Restaurant [Official Site]
· El Camino [Official Site]