More often than not, tipsters, readers, friends and family of Eater have one question: Where should I eat right now? Restaurant obsessives want to know what's new, what's hot, which favorite chef just launched a sophomore effort, where to sip the latest, greatest cocktail creation. Thus, we offer the Eater Heatmap, which will change often to highlight where the Louisville crowds are flocking to at the moment. (The restaurants are listed by geographic location, not by merit.)
This month's Heatmap added The Place Downstairs and removed Atlantic No. 5.
Suggestions for next month's Heatmap will be welcomed in the comments.
Eater Louisville Heatmap history
· Dec 6, 2012 Initial Eater Louisville Heatmap.
· Jan. 3, 2013 Added Feast BBQ, Guaca Mole and Relish.
· Feb. 7, 2013 Added Mussel & Burger Bar.
· March 7, 2013 Added: MilkWood and Game. Removed: 610 Magnolia and Hammerheads.
· April 4, 2013 Added: The Exchange Pub + Kitchen.
· May 2, 2013 No changes
· June 6, 2013 Removed: St. Charles Exchange.
· July 11, 2013 Added: La Coop: Bistro à Vins.
· Aug. 1, 2013 Added: Garage Bar.
· Sept. 5, 2013 No changes.
· Oct. 3, 2013 Added: Havana Rumba Express & Tapas Bar. Removed: Garage Bar, Harvest, Holy Grale, Proof on Main, Seviche: A Latin Restaurant.
· November 8, 2013 Added: Atlantic No. 5, El Camino. Removed: Relish, Havana Rumba Express.
· December 10, 2013 No changes.
· January 2, 2014 Added: The Monkey Wrench. Removed: La Coop: Bistro a Vins.
· February 6, 2014 Added: Loop 22, Taco Luchador. Removed: Game, Guaca-Mole.
· March 6, 2014 No changes.