More often than not, tipsters, readers, friends and family of Eater have one question: Where should I eat right now? Restaurant obsessives want to know what's new, what's hot, which favorite chef just launched a sophomore effort, where to sip the latest, greatest cocktail creation. Thus, we offer the Eater Heatmap, which will change often to highlight where the Louisville crowds are flocking to at the moment. (The restaurants are listed by geographic location, not by merit.)
This month's Heatmap has one change:
Added: The Monkey Wrench
Removed: La Coop: Bistro a Vins
Have any suggestions? Any vital omissions? Leave 'em in the comments.
Eater Louisville Heatmap history
· Dec 6, 2012: Initial Eater Louisville Heatmap
· Jan. 3, 2013: Added Feast BBQ, Guaca Mole and Relish
· Feb. 7, 2013: Added Mussel & Burger Bar
· March 7, 2013: Added MilkWood and Game, removed 610 Magnolia and Hammerheads
· April 4, 2013: Added The Exchange Pub + Kitchen
· May 2, 2013: No changes
· June 6, 2013: Removed St. Charles Exchange
· July 11, 2013: Added La Coop: Bistro à Vins
· Aug. 1, 2013: Added Garage Bar
· Sept. 5, 2013: No changes
· Oct. 3, 2013: Added Havana Rumba Express & Tapas Bar. Removed: Garage Bar, Harvest, Holy Grale, Proof on Main, Seviche: A Latin Restaurant.
· November 8, 2013: Added: Atlantic No. 5, El Camino. Removed: Relish, Havana Rumba Express.
· December 10, 2013: No changes